HUSCAP logo Hokkaido Univ. logo

Hokkaido University Collection of Scholarly and Academic Papers >
Graduate School of Engineering / Faculty of Engineering >
Peer-reviewed Journal Articles, etc >

Uptake of Transition Metal Ions Using Liposomes Containing Dicetylphosphate as a Ligand

Files in This Item:
Anal.sci.18-273.pdf147.15 kBPDFView/Open
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:http://hdl.handle.net/2115/71712

Title: Uptake of Transition Metal Ions Using Liposomes Containing Dicetylphosphate as a Ligand
Authors: KAMIDATE, Tamio Browse this author
HASHIMOTO, Yasunori Browse this author
TANI, Hirofumi Browse this author →KAKEN DB
ISHIDA, Akihiko Browse this author
Keywords: phosphatidylcholine (PC)
Issue Date: Mar-2002
Publisher: 日本分析化学会
Journal Title: Analytical Sciences
Volume: 18
Issue: 3
Start Page: 273
End Page: 276
Publisher DOI: 10.2116/analsci.18.273
Abstract: The uptake of Cu2+ was investigated using various types of liposomes composed of phosphatidylcholine (PC), cholesterol (Chol) and dicethylphosphate (DCP). DCP played a role as a ligand for Cu2+. Multilamellar vesicles (MLVs) were more effective for the uptake of Cu2+ compared to unilamellar vesicles prepared by the extrusion technique. The uptake efficiency of MLVs for Cu2+ was dependent on the molar ratio of DCP in MLVs. The uptake percent of Cu2+ was 92% using MLVs having a PC:DCP:Chol molar ratio of 4:3:3; 95% of the total vesicle Cu2+ was bound to DCP of the outer membrane surface of the MLVs, and the remaining 5% of the total Cu2+ was distributed into the interior side of the MLVs. MLVs having a PC:DCP:Chol molar ratio of 4:3:3 were also effective as separation media for Mn2+, Co2+, Ni2+ and Zn2+. The uptake efficiency of the MLVs for the transition-metal ions increased in the order Co2+< Zn2+ < Ni2+ < Mn2+ < Cu2+.
Type: article
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/2115/71712
Appears in Collections:工学院・工学研究院 (Graduate School of Engineering / Faculty of Engineering) > 雑誌発表論文等 (Peer-reviewed Journal Articles, etc)

Submitter: 谷 博文

Export metadata:

OAI-PMH ( junii2 , jpcoar )

MathJax is now OFF:


 

 - Hokkaido University