Hokkaido University Collection of Scholarly and Academic Papers >
Hokkaido University Collection of Scholarly and Academic Papers (HUSCAP) contains peer-reviewed journal articles, proceedings, educational resources and any kind of scholarly works of Hokkaido University.
News & Topics
- Now Available: 『The Hokkaido Law Review』 Vol.72 No.6 (2022-03-31)
- Now Available: 『Journal of Ainu and Indigenous Studies』No.2(2022-03-30)
- Now Available: 『Hokkaido University technical report series in mathematics』182(2022-03-30)
- Now Available: 『Bulletin of Counselling Room for Developmental and Clinical Needs』No.5(2022-03-25)
- Now Available: 『Bulletin of the Faculty of Humanities and Human Sciences, Hokkaido University』No.166(2022-03-25)
- Now Available: 『Japanese Journal of Veterinary Research』Vol.70, No.1(2022-03-22)
- Now Available: 『Journal of Higher Education and Lifelong Learning』No.29(2022-03-09)
- Now Available: 『Slavic Studies』68 (2022-03-04)
- Now Available: 『Hokkaido University Preprint Series in Mathematics』1144(2022-03-01)
- Now Available: 『Acta Slavica Iaponica』42 (2022-02-17)
- Now Available: 『Research Journal of the Graduate School of Humanities and Human Sciences』No.21(2022-02-04)
- Now Available: 『The Hokkaido Law Review』 Vol.72 No.5 (2022-02-01)
- Now Available: 『Japanese Journal of Veterinary Research』Vol.69, No.4(2022-01-25)
- Now Available: 『Hokkaido University Preprint Series in Mathematics』1142, 1143(2022-01-24)
- Now Available: 『Bulletin of Faculty of Education, Hokkaido University』No.139(2022-01-18)
- Now Available: 『Japanese Journal of Science Communication』No.30(2022-01-07)
- Now Available: 『Hokkaido University Preprint Series in Mathematics』1141(2022-01-07)
- Now Available: 『Memoirs of the Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University』Vol.60(2021-12-28)
- Now Available: 『Bulletin of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University』Vol.71, No.2(2021-12-28)
- Now Available: 『The economic studies』Vol.71, No.2(2021-12-23)
- Now Available: 『Japan Border Review』No.11（2021-12-21）
- Now Available: 『Japan Border Review』No.9（2021-12-17）
- Now Available: 『Eurasia Border Review』No.11（2021-12-17）
- Now Available: 『Bulletin of the Faculty of Humanities and Human Sciences, Hokkaido University』No.165（2021-12-15）
- Now Available: 『Hokudai Housei Journal』 No. 28(2021-12-10)
- Now Available: 『Hokkaido University Preprint Series in Mathematics』No. 1140(2021-12-9)
- Now Available: 『The Hokkaido Law Review』 Vol.72 No.4 (2021-12-02)
- Now Available: 『Technical report for boreal forest conservation of the Hokkaido University Forests』No. 39(2021-11-29)
- Now Available: 『The Journal of International Media, Communication, and Tourism Studies』No. 33(2021-11-22)
- PubMed now provides one-click access to HUSCAP.(2019-06-11)
- The number of registered documents exceeds 60,000. (2019-03-22)
- Now Available: "Blessings from the Northern Island : 500 Attractive Wildflowers of Japan"(2018-03-27)
- Professor YOSHIZAWA won the Ig Nobel Prize 2017! （2017-10-17）
- Now Available: the helpline about publishing your doctoral dissertation in HUSCAP(2013-12-20)
- Now Available: Article Submission Form
- HUSCAP 5th anniversary commemorative meeting was held (2010-10-21)
- Emeritus Professor Akira Suzuki wins Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2010! （2010-10-06）
- Professor NAKAGAKI won the Ig Nobel Prize 2008 and 2010!（ You can read some of his papers on HUSCAP）（2010-10-02）
Latest Items in this Repository
|山村, 高淑 (2022) 『邪神ちゃんドロップキック』の取組にみるアニメ聖地・アニメツーリズムの可能性と課題 : 栁瀬一樹様のご講演に寄せて. 北海道大学観光学高等研究センター コンテンツツーリズム研究チーム ニュースレター, 3: 1-8|
|Mizunoya, Kazuyuki... [et al.] (2021) Diagnostic timing dependent characteristics of acute kidney injury following hepatectomy : a retrospective historical cohort analysis. HPB, 23(12): 1897-1905|
Background: The timing of diagnosis of post-hepatectomy acute kidney injury (AKI) has rarely been in....
|Yuki, Okawa... [et al.] (2021) The assessment of risk factors for postoperative delirium using cubic spline curves in gastroenterological surgery. Surgery Today, 51(12): 1969-1977|
Purpose Delirium is associated with longer hospital stays and increased medical costs and mortality.....
|Yamanashi, Kana... [et al.] (2021) Crohn's Disease Activity Evaluation by Transabdominal Ultrasonography Correlation with Double-Balloon Endoscopy. Journal of ultrasound in medicine, 40(12): 2595-2605|
Objectives Transabdominal ultrasonography (US) has been reported as a useful tool for evaluating Cro....
|Yusuke, Motohashi... [et al.] (2021) Intralobar pulmonary sequestration associated with left main coronary artery obstruction and mitral regurgitation. General Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, 69(12): 1575-1579|
A 4-year-old boy with left intralobar pulmonary sequestration associated with left main coronary art....
|Iwami, Kosuke... [et al.] (2021) Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy with mild clinical conditions and detection of archetype-like JC virus in cerebrospinal fluid. Journal of Neurovirology, 27(6): 917-922|
Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML) is a demyelinating disease of the central nervous s....
|Kagami, Keisuke... [et al.] (2021) Clinical outcomes of intervention for carbapenems and anti-methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus antibiotics by an antimicrobial stewardship team. American Journal of Infection Control, 49(12): 1493-1498|
Background: There are no reports on the effects of interventions, such as discontinuation and change....
|Koga, Minori... [et al.] (2021) Plasma fatty acid-binding protein 7 concentration correlates with depression/anxiety, cognition, and positive symptom in patients with schizophrenia. Journal of psychiatric research, 144: 304-311|
Because of the involvement of the brain in the pathophysiology of psychiatric disorders, obtaining i....
|Ukawa, Shigekazu... [et al.] (2012) A randomized controlled trial of a Functioning Improvement Tool home-visit program and its effect on cognitive function in older persons. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, 27(6): 557-564|
Objective: The aim was to determine whether mini mental state examination (MMSE) scores improved in ....
|Miyashita, Chihiro... [et al.] (2015) Demographic, behavioral, dietary, and socioeconomic characteristics related to persistent organic pollutants and mercury levels in pregnant women in Japan. Chemosphere, 133: 13-21|
Persistent organic pollutants and mercury are known environmental chemicals that have been found to ....