Hokkaido University Collection of Scholarly and Academic Papers >
Hokkaido University Collection of Scholarly and Academic Papers (HUSCAP) contains peer-reviewed journal articles, proceedings, educational resources and any kind of scholarly works of Hokkaido University.
News & Topics
- Now Available: 『The Hokkaido Law Review』 Vol.72 No.6 (2022-03-31)
- Now Available: 『Journal of Ainu and Indigenous Studies』No.2(2022-03-30)
- Now Available: 『Hokkaido University technical report series in mathematics』182(2022-03-30)
- Now Available: 『Bulletin of Counselling Room for Developmental and Clinical Needs』No.5(2022-03-25)
- Now Available: 『Bulletin of the Faculty of Humanities and Human Sciences, Hokkaido University』No.166(2022-03-25)
- Now Available: 『Japanese Journal of Veterinary Research』Vol.70, No.1(2022-03-22)
- Now Available: 『Journal of Higher Education and Lifelong Learning』No.29(2022-03-09)
- Now Available: 『Slavic Studies』68 (2022-03-04)
- Now Available: 『Hokkaido University Preprint Series in Mathematics』1144(2022-03-01)
- Now Available: 『Acta Slavica Iaponica』42 (2022-02-17)
- Now Available: 『Research Journal of the Graduate School of Humanities and Human Sciences』No.21(2022-02-04)
- Now Available: 『The Hokkaido Law Review』 Vol.72 No.5 (2022-02-01)
- Now Available: 『Japanese Journal of Veterinary Research』Vol.69, No.4(2022-01-25)
- Now Available: 『Hokkaido University Preprint Series in Mathematics』1142, 1143(2022-01-24)
- Now Available: 『Bulletin of Faculty of Education, Hokkaido University』No.139(2022-01-18)
- Now Available: 『Japanese Journal of Science Communication』No.30(2022-01-07)
- Now Available: 『Hokkaido University Preprint Series in Mathematics』1141(2022-01-07)
- Now Available: 『Memoirs of the Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University』Vol.60(2021-12-28)
- Now Available: 『Bulletin of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University』Vol.71, No.2(2021-12-28)
- Now Available: 『The economic studies』Vol.71, No.2(2021-12-23)
- Now Available: 『Japan Border Review』No.11（2021-12-21）
- Now Available: 『Japan Border Review』No.9（2021-12-17）
- Now Available: 『Eurasia Border Review』No.11（2021-12-17）
- Now Available: 『Bulletin of the Faculty of Humanities and Human Sciences, Hokkaido University』No.165（2021-12-15）
- Now Available: 『Hokudai Housei Journal』 No. 28(2021-12-10)
- Now Available: 『Hokkaido University Preprint Series in Mathematics』No. 1140(2021-12-9)
- Now Available: 『The Hokkaido Law Review』 Vol.72 No.4 (2021-12-02)
- Now Available: 『Technical report for boreal forest conservation of the Hokkaido University Forests』No. 39(2021-11-29)
- Now Available: 『The Journal of International Media, Communication, and Tourism Studies』No. 33(2021-11-22)
- PubMed now provides one-click access to HUSCAP.(2019-06-11)
- The number of registered documents exceeds 60,000. (2019-03-22)
- Now Available: "Blessings from the Northern Island : 500 Attractive Wildflowers of Japan"(2018-03-27)
- Professor YOSHIZAWA won the Ig Nobel Prize 2017! （2017-10-17）
- Now Available: the helpline about publishing your doctoral dissertation in HUSCAP(2013-12-20)
- Now Available: Article Submission Form
- HUSCAP 5th anniversary commemorative meeting was held (2010-10-21)
- Emeritus Professor Akira Suzuki wins Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2010! （2010-10-06）
- Professor NAKAGAKI won the Ig Nobel Prize 2008 and 2010!（ You can read some of his papers on HUSCAP）（2010-10-02）
Latest Items in this Repository
|Tsuchida, Takumi... [et al.] (2022) Effect of annual hospital admissions of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest patients on prognosis following cardiac arrest. BMC Emergency Medicine, 22(1): 121|
Background Although the prognosis of patients treated at specialized facilities has improved, the re....
|Goudarzi, Houman... [et al.] (2022) Effects of obesity on CC16 and their potential role in overweight/obese asthma. Respiratory Research, 23(1): 174|
Introduction Club cell secretory protein-16 (CC16) is a major anti-inflammatory protein expressed in....
|Li, Xinnan... [et al.] (2022) The Distribution of Major Brain Metabolites in Normal Adults: Short Echo Time Whole-Brain MR Spectroscopic Imaging Findings. Metabolites, 12(6): 543|
This prospective study aimed to evaluate the variation in magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging (....
|Hirose, Tomohiro... [et al.] (2022) Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Etanercept 25 mg Maintenance Therapy After Treatment With Etanercept 50 mg for Moderate Rheumatoid Arthritis in the PRESERVE Trial in Japan. Value in Health Regional Issues, 28: 105-111|
Objectives: To use Markov modeling to estimate the cost-effectiveness of treatment with etanercept 2....
|Fujioka, Yoichiro... [et al.] (2022) A method for the generation of pseudovirus particles bearing SARS coronavirus spike protein in high yields. Cell structure and function, 47(1): 43-53|
The ongoing severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) pandemic has threatened hum....
|Nishikawa, Hiroko... [et al.] (2022) Kinase Activity of PAR1b, Which Mediates Nuclear Translocation of the BRCA1 Tumor Suppressor, Is Potentiated by Nucleic Acid-Mediated PAR1b Multimerization. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 23(12): 6634|
PAR1b is a cytoplasmic serine/threonine kinase that controls cell polarity and cell-cell interaction....
|Osawa, Takahiro... [et al.] (2022) Validation of an online application to identify potential immune-related adverse events associated with immune checkpoint inhibitors based on the patient's symptoms. PLoS ONE, 17(3): e0265230|
Background & nbsp;Immune checkpoint inhibitors (ICIs) are increasingly being used to treat malignanc....
|Wakatsuki, Yumi... [et al.] (2022) Subjects with bipolar disorder showed different reward system activation than subjects with major depressive disorder in the monetary incentive delay task. Psychiatry and clinical neurosciences, 76(8): 393-400|
Background Differentiating between bipolar disorder (BD) and major depressive disorder (MDD) during ....
|Tominaga, Naoki... [et al.] (2022) Blush in Lung Contusions Is Not Rare and Has a High Risk of Mortality in Patients With Blunt Chest Trauma. Frontiers in medicine, 9: 858511|
BackgroundPatients with blunt chest trauma have a high mortality rate. The assessment of blush in he....
|Mizugaki, Asumi... [et al.] (2022) Association of Histones With Coagulofibrinolytic Responses and Organ Dysfunction in Adult Post-cardiac Arrest Syndrome. Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine, 9: 885406|
BackgroundPatients successfully resuscitated from cardiac arrest often develop organ dysfunction cau....